viernes, junio 10

too lazy to even think of a title ~ muy floja para siquiera pensar en un título

Okay! two things:
Last week I was checking a website that I had gotten comments from on the campus blog. I went and read the "humoroscope" (I always read horoscopes, even when I don't pay that much attention to them :P) and I noticed there was a mistake in it, so I e-mailed the oracle (the guy who writes it) and he, as an apology, wrote me a personalized one :) You could check it out if u want, but u probably won't understand cuz it's in Spanish :P (I'm also too lazy to transalate, but I can tell u it says my week is going to be great in every area and so far it's been pretty good :P). If u do go and visit it u can notice my name right after the picture of the oracle written in blue ;)

Now, if u did go ad visit it u saw that i'm a cancerian, so now I let u all know my 23rd birthday (I can't believe i'm going to be 23 already... time flies when u'r having fun) will be in two more weeks!!!. Am I excited about that? of course! I always am!!!
That's it for now. Cheers!
(Listening to "Fiesta pagana" by Mago de oz, excellent song)

Ya! dos cosas:
La semana pasada estaba revisando una página web de la que había recibido un comentario en el blog del campus. Fui y leí el "humoróscopo" (siempre leo los horóscopos, incluso cuando no les presto tanta atención :P) y me di cuenta de que había un error en él, así que le mandé un e-mail al oráculo (el tipo que lo escribe) y él, como forma de disculpa, me escribió uno personalizado :) Si es que lo visitan les aviso que mi nombre y horóscopo están escritos justo debajo de la foto del oráculo, en azul ;)

Bueno, y si lo fueron a ver vieron que soy una canceriana, así que ahora les cuento que mi 23avo cuempleaños (no puedo creer que ya voy a cumplir 23... el tiempo vuela cuando lo pasas bien) va a ser en dos semanas más!!!. Que si estoy emocionada por eso? por supuesto! siempre lo estoy!!!
Eso po! Cariños!
(Escuchando "Fiesta pagana" de Mago de Oz, excelente tema)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

advance birthday wishes...

I was curious to check out what was the prediction so i translated it myself (though I used babelfish for translation I will take the credit of translation !!)

This is what I read ... did you say it is more humourous in Spanish?? ;-) !

"This will be the best week of year 2005, we are enumerating: In the love you will be happy, loved, idolized; In the work you will be respected, will raise the pay to you, you will be the center of attention in your office or the place where workings; the health... Excellent! No resfrío in spite of the ice cream that is, the cold will be able with you... money, I do not say more to you, this month of June will not be scarce. I needed something?"


- Morpheus

11/6/05 15:07  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Arch storm: thx, but u whould've waited till the last post (from today), cuz it's like... 3 lines of text, and i was too lazy to translate that :P

@Morpheus: thx, but that is bad luck!!! not advance wishes pleeeeease :P
well... what can I say? software translations are always hilarious in my opinion I mean... I won't get a cold despite de ice cream? I haven't had ice cream in ages! maybe i should go get me one right now.... hm...
*turns off comp and goes hunting for ice cream*

12/6/05 18:55  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Tchorix: cierto que es bonito?

21/6/05 22:36  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home