lunes, mayo 23

Holy Rain :) ~ Santa Lluvia :)

I'm sitting in my desk as I have most part of the afternoon, with the window open so that I can listen to the sound of the rain as it hits the patio roof when it falls. I feel now that this rain will do me good for the past state of mind and soul, for just as it nurtures the soil, it might nurture me as well :) Oh how I love rain :)
I'm sitting here wearing sweater that used to be my grandma's and now belongs to my mom, it's so warm and soft i don't even feel cold even with the window open, but I am feeling kinda sleepy tho, a bit too cozy maybe :P
Have a nice week ahead everybody!

Estoy sentada en mi escritorio como he estado la mayor parte de la tarde, con la ventana abierta de manera que pueda escuchar el sonido de la lluvia en el techo del patio cuando cae. Siento ahora que esta lluvia me hará bien para el pasado estado de mente y alma, porque así como nutre la tierra, podría nutrirme a mí tambien :) Oh como amo la lluvia :)
Estoy sentada aquí usando un chaleco que era de mi abuelita y que ahora pertenece a mi mamá, es tan cálido y suave que ni siquiera siento frio con la ventana abierta, pero me está dando un poco de sueño eso sí, un poco demasiado calentita a lo mejor :P
Tengan una buena semana todos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Ah !!! Listening to the sounds of nature !!! We all love it dont we???

I have tried to record the waterfall sound at Mont Morrency which the moronic collegues of mine didnt let me do it with their non stop stupid chattering (yeah more flowing thatn the falls) ...will try to send the mpeg when I download from the camera. !!!!

24/5/05 17:53  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

IDK if we all love it but I certainly do :)
Will be waiting for the file impatiently (as i have been waiting for the pic of the green grass in Sigiriya.... *ahem*) ;)

24/5/05 18:38  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home