viernes, mayo 13

Gelukkige Verjaardag Moeder


Today’s post is a short post, but that doesn’t at all make it less important. This post is to greet the third pillar of my life, a wonderful woman who has also been of great importance to my existence and to the person I am today: my mother.
My mother is a wonderful woman, who comes from a family of wonderful women (which immediately makes me a candidate to be a wonderful woman as well :P). She has also been a great mother, ask anybody, we all love her a lot cuz she’s awesome. I guess all the sappy things I had to say about her I already said to her on a letter I gave her, so there’s no need to expose myself anymore :P
I love you mom, u’r the best.


El de hoy es un post corto, pero eso no lo hace en absoluto menos importante. Este post es para saludar al tercer pilar de mi vida, una mujer maravillosa que ha sido también de gran importancia en mi existencia y en la persona que soy hoy en día: mi madre.
Mi madre es una mujer maravillosa, que viene de una familia de mujeres maravillosas (lo que inmediatamente me hace candidata a ser una mujer maravillosa también :P). Ella ha sido también una gran madre, pregúntenle a quien quieran, todos la amamos muchos porque es increíble. Creo que todas las cosas sentimentales que tenía que decir de ella ya se las dije en la carta que le di, así que no hay necesidad de seguir exponiéndome.
Te amo mamá, eres la mejor.

8 Comments:

Blogger Monicaatje said...

Gracias hermano, le haré llegar tus cariños y saludos.
Besos!

15/5/05 14:31  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Another dedication.....one and only Mother - if not for anything atleast for giving that lease of life to us !!!

16/5/05 16:25  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Un poco tarde este mensaje mío, pero igual muchos saludos cumpleañeros para la gran Mary!! Y un gran beso también.

Es bonito ver cuánto amor existe en este familla maravillosa! Estoy recontenta haber encontrado a ustedes en mi vida.

Saartje

17/5/05 02:08  
Blogger wookie said...

hey your mom has a very nice smile:)

17/5/05 12:28  
Blogger Un gato cualquiera said...

(Aunque llegué tarde) Un aplauso para su santa madre, señorita MoN. Que bueno que pueda tener a esa gran mujer con usted.

Afectuosos saludos,

Gatox

18/5/05 01:21  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Ph: shakespearean again mon amie! the very same sonet i talked about on ur blog (no wonder, it's the only one i know by heart :P).
I guess mine was a especially hard to give lease of life, since it seems I wasn't meant to get it :P

@Saartje: Gracias cuñada! le daré tus saludos y tu beso. Yo tb estoy muy contenta de que te hayas cruzado en el camino de nuestras vidas, y espero que te quedes por muuuuuuuuuuuchos años ;) Te quiero cuñada.

@Wookie: Thanx =) and u know what's the best of it? u can trust everytime u see the smile on her face it's real, she's can't fake it (she's a pretty bad liar :P)

@Gatox: Gracias por los saludos =) Yo tb me alegro mucho de contar con esta gran mujer y de tenerla a mi lado.

18/5/05 21:39  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

u know what....

I dont know if I picked up the phrase from somewhere or it just came across in my mind when I wrote it.......

I havent read that shakespeare sonet until u gave me the link...

20/5/05 12:14  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

that would be what my teacher calls a synchrony... i guess we can talk about that next week ;)

20/5/05 15:23  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home