martes, junio 14

Happy B-day Lisa!!! ~ Feliz cumpleaños Lisa!!!

I believe I have told u all about my Vermillion family. Well, today is a suitable day to honour a woman of this family I admire and cherish, and for whom I will never have enough words to thank: Lisa Vermillion. She is my second mother, and she did a great job while I was physically with her, the wonderful thing is she continues to do a great job with me even now, so many years and kms away from those times, cuz she's always in my mind, as my other mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Love ya bunches!!!
xxxooo

Creo que les he dicho a todos sobre mi familia Vermillion. Bien, hoy es el día idóneo para honrar a una mujer de esta familia que admiro y atesoro, para la cual nunca voy a tener suficientes palabras de agradecimiento: LIsa Vermillion. Ella es mi segunda madre, e hizo un gran trabajo mientras estaba físicamente con ella. Lo maravilloso es que continúa haciendo un gran trabajo conmigo incluso ahora, a tantos años y kms de diastancia con esos tiempos, porque está siempre en mi mente, como mi otra mamá.
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MAMÁ! Te amo mucho!!!
xxxooo

7 Comments:

Blogger Monicaatje said...

Thx on behalf of her ;)

(I also love it when I get to comment first :P)

14/6/05 12:23  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

hahaha, i have to overcome my lazyness :P

14/6/05 17:37  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Happy Birthday from me too...
Hope her day rocked !!

- Morpheus

14/6/05 21:36  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

My best wishes always with the people you cherish !!!

14/6/05 21:40  
Blogger ESIH said...

A very happy Birthday from my end..Best wishes to her.

14/6/05 22:31  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@everybody: thanx a lot on behalf of my mom Lisa :)

15/6/05 03:11  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@V: ROFL
i will mail u a chocolate cake ;)

@Gangadhar: Thanx for dropping by. Do visit again ;)

15/6/05 14:38  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home