miércoles, junio 22

Me and my big mouth (fingers) ~ Yo y mi gran boca (dedos)

*Sigh* all it took was a post, the words "NO HEAT" written down, I just had to post about it so that the next morning there would be a HUGE YELLOW FACE-BURNING SUN out the window *sigh again*
At least it only heats annoyingly when u'r under it and it's not hot in the shadow (winter sun is not that bad after all... tho I would rather not be burnt right on the face by it).
It would be nice to have a windy day on friday... maybe some rain... or even some drops would be enough :)

*Suspiro* todo lo que se necesitó fue un post, las palabras "NO HACE CALOR" escritas, sólo tuve que publicarlo para que la mañana siguiente hubiera un SOL GIGANTE Y AMARILLO QUE QUEMA LA CARA afuera de mi ventana *suspiro de nuevo*
Al menos sólo calienta molestamente cuando estás bajo él y no cuando estás en la sombra (el sol de invierno no es tan malo después de todo... aunque prefiriría no ser quemada justo en la cara por él).
Sería lindo tener un día con viento el viernes... tal vez un poco de lluvia... o incluso unas gotas serían suficientes :)

7 Comments:

Blogger wookie said...

I am just amazed at how all the seasons work the other way round for two people living in two different sides of the world. I just never thought abt it. Its amazing that Jan/Feb is summer for you guys and its winter in India.(Oct thru Feb).

22/6/05 18:37  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

wookie....

Honestly, this is the first time I have ever heard something likethis...even in canada, summer started yesterday !!!

22/6/05 23:02  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Yeah, isn't it great?
I always think of those rich people who are always chasing heat and sun.... they can move from one extreme of the world to another and have sun and heat all year round!
Thank God I'm lucky enough to enjoy all seasons, some more than others obviously, but I still enjoy something in every one of them.
now.... if I had money? I would most certainly chase the snow and cold weather, and maybe would go to a hot place once in a while just to remember how much I LOVE cold :P

22/6/05 23:54  
Blogger jac said...

Come to my country and do it for me. It is raining cats and dogs outside and I can't go out anywhere. Do that 'just post' once more

23/6/05 04:55  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Jac: hahaha... so what should I post? "Oh! it's so wonderful that it's raining like crazy in Nigeria"? :P
Why can't u go out when it's raining? It's so cool to feel the rain on the face when it falls....

@Gangadhar: Thanx :)
that's my wish too :)

23/6/05 19:02  
Blogger jac said...

You won't believe me, we do dance in the rain........ without a stich, round and round, tits and butts shaking. Be my guest just once. I am also a native.

You may post your post, again directed at Nigeria so some heat will come through here.

24/6/05 04:43  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Jac: I still don't understand why you would want for it to be hot... Just go dance in the rain! That sounds like an awesome experience!
Can u dance under the sun? I couldn't... too darn hot, plus the ozone and the damage to the skin, etc. Better to dance in the rain ;)
Is it still raining? should I still post?

25/6/05 15:49  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home