domingo, junio 19

The boys of my life II ~ Los chicos de mi vida II

I continue to count my blessings:

The best, by far the best I could've asked for. Companion of adventures, unconditional support in every situation, dedicated teacher from whom I learn every day, especially when he doesn't now I see him.
He takes care of me, teaches me, keep me company, cheers me up, spoils me, holds my hand, gives me his love in every breath. A man with the soul of a child who steals my heart in every moment.
One of my biggest loves and the other man of my life (so far).

How I wish everyone had one like mine (Hey! one like mine, not mine :P).
I love you more than more, I wouldn't be half the person I am without you. Thank you for being my dad (and Boriss' and Anna's), and thank you for being the best dad.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!

A special greeting for my dad Tony who has a very special place in my heart and has contributed to the person I am today. I know he is a wonderful dad with his other 3 daughters, and with me he was and has been a great dad also.



Sigo contando mis bendiciones:

El mejor, lejos el mejor que habría podido pedir. Compañero de aventuras, apoyo incondicional en cada situación, profesor dedicado de quien aprendo cada día, sobre todo cuando no sabe que lo estoy mirando.
Me cuida, me enseña, me acompaña, me da ánimo, me malcría, me tiende la mano, me entrega su amor en cada respiro. Un hombre con alma de niño que me roba el corazón a cada momento.
Uno de mis más grandes amores y el otro hombre de mi vida (hasta ahora).

Que ganas de que todos tuvieran uno como el mío! (Ojo: como el mío, no el mío :P).
Te amo más que más, no sería la mitad de la persona que soy sin ti. Gracias por ser mi papá (y el de Boriss y el de Anna), y gracias por ser el mejor papá.

FELIZ DÍA DEL PADRE PAPITO!!!


Hago una mención especial a mi papá Tony que ocupa un lugar muy importante en mi corazón y ha contribuido a la persona que hoy soy. Sé que es un papá maravilloso con sus otras 3 hijas, y conmigo fue y ha sido un gran padre también.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ms.V said...

You're lucky ayez!!! :)..Gah! I am really bad at the dedication posts. And you're putting pressure on me lol..happy mon's father's day@him!!!:)

19/6/05 23:03  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Happy Father's day to Mr.Tony !!!

Its really lucky to have a great dad .....its one of its kind of a relationship !!! and happy that you are lucky for being gifted with that !!!

19/6/05 23:44  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@V: How do I put pressure on u? :P
I didn't mean to, sorry!
Thanx for the greeting, I'll tell him ;)

@Ph: Thanx :)
IDK if Tony's gonna read this but I already told daddy earlier that u sent him wishes ;)

20/6/05 00:05  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Gangadhar: Thanx, he's an awesome guy my dad... and I don't even know how to express everything that I feel for him and everything that he means to me, I just hope he knows it :)

@Everybody: I'm afraid there has been a small confussion.... My daddy's name is Jorge (George if u want a translation, but I don't like translating names). Tony is my american dad, when I was an exchange student to the US... remember? Yeah... That's my Vermillion family.. IDK why I haven't posted about them... I will do that as soon as I have time (haha, like... next month :P)
Thanx for all the greetings for both my dads tho ;)

20/6/05 01:43  
Blogger p¡£®®£ said...

Me here 4 de first time.

Mon nome est Pierre. ;-)

I happened to celebrate FATHER's day with my day,this time atleast!!! :-)

20/6/05 15:05  
Blogger wookie said...

hey everyone in your family seems to have these lovely contagious smiles :)

20/6/05 16:26  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Happy Father's day Mon...oops Mon's dad !!

- Morpheus

20/6/05 16:32  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Tchorix: Thanx for being so polite to my english speaking friends :P u rule

@Pierre: Thanx for the visit. Glad that u could spend father's day with ur dad :)

@Wookie: Thanx :) I'm probably the only one with the geeky smile :P

@Morpheus: hahaha, thanx :P
Where r u? I've missed u on messenger

20/6/05 20:55  
Blogger jac said...

You have given a fitting tribute to both of them. Count me in.

21/6/05 09:34  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Jac: Thanx a lot :)

21/6/05 22:34  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home