martes, marzo 22

20 years already ~ 20 años ya

This post is to wish my sister KK a very happy birthday.
I grew up only with my brother, but in one year I was blessed with four more sisters. Today is Katherine's 20th birthday. I can't believe she's already 20 years old... six years ago she was my little sister and now she's not that little :P
Sweetie, I think u have had great 20 years so far, and I wish for u many years to come, with all the blessing of the Lord. I hope someday we can celebrate ur birthday together again. Don't forget the special bond between us, there's a lot of magic in that space. I love u my dear, forever and always.
Je t'amie mon sœur ;)

Este post es para desear a mi hermana Katherine un muy feliz cumpleaños.
Yo crecí solamente con mi hermano, pero en un año fui bendecida con cuatro hermanas más. hoy es el vigésimo cumpleaños de Katherine. No puedo creer que ya tenga 20 años... hace sólo seis era mi hermanita menor y ahora ya no es tan menor :P
Querida, creo que has tenido unos grandiosos 20 años hasta el momento, y deseo que tengas muchos más en el futuro, con todas las bendiciones del Señor. Espero que algún día podamos celebrar tu cumpleaños juntas de nuevo. No olvides ese lazo especial entre nosotras, hay mucha magia en ese espacio. Te amo querida, por toda la eternidad.
Je t'aime mon sœur ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Many more happy returns of the day Katherine....

Now thats from a complete stranger but wishes across from the globe to make your day a little brighter

:-)

23/3/05 13:58  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Thank u guys for the greetings for my sis =)
Have a nice week

27/3/05 00:41  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home