lunes, septiembre 22

"Ignorance is a bliss" or "Knowledge is power"??

I do, I wonder... was I better off ignorant? Or the knowledge that I now have empowers me to make the best decition?
Ignoring what I now know kept me at ease, it kept everything at ease. It could've been a time bomb also... or a snowball... who knows?
The knowledge I have now makes me restless, it makes me wonder, it makes things strange. I know what I want, I'm choosing to see the opportunity in the so called crisis instead of the danger in it. Should I focus on that? Or should I pretend I do not know?

Ignorance was a bliss... and knowledge has given me power. Maybe I do not have to choose...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms.V said...

Your last statement says it all. Knowledge is power. It will help ya make the right decision! Good luck with whatever you're up to Chica! :D

Am trying to revive my blog as well aye. :)

pooF. :)

30/9/08 14:52  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

debo reconocer que no lo leí :$, porque esto del inglés me toma un poco más de rato que el acostumbrado para leer en español..

sólo quería saludarla por acá...tenía medio muerto su blog (yo ya cambié el mío con todo...es harto más secreto, ya que ni el gato con botas lo conoce, pero a usted se lo cuento xD)

un abrazo..
pepona

1/10/08 15:26  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

@Mon !!

The quintessential human dilemma....

Loved the post !

:-)

7/7/09 07:42  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@B: An could u believe.... I wrote that post last september, and only in april did i reached the total magnitude of my stupid knowledge...

but yes, i guess.... it does give me power.

Luv!!

9/7/09 13:06  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home