viernes, agosto 19

Painted bodies expo ~ Exposición de cuerpos pintados

Feeling vacation-like but not really in vacation till I get my last neuropsychiatry grades and know if I have to take the final exam or not, I went to La Serena downtown yesterday. I don't go there often since evrything I need during the year (and not-working season) is in Coquimbo, but I had to go to the uni and my brother and his GF had told me I HAD to go to the painted bodies expo. The last day to see the expo was yesterday, so off I was with my dad's cam to take some pics :) Unfortunately I was kinda late and they had already taken down two photos that I wanted to take pics of (I had seen those the previous day, without cam), I'm hoping Boriss and Saartje got nice shots of them :). But there were still many left, and I took pics of the ones I liked better.
Here u can see this old woman who might not look very atractive to many of u but, wait... if u look closer (u might have to zoom the pic) u will see she is made out of... youngness (is that even a word? too lazy too look at the dictionary now).
Hope u like it and I will be posting some other pics later this week :)
Have a nice one!


Sintiéndome vacacional pero no estando realmente de vacaciones hasta que reciba mis últimas notas de neuropsiquiatría y sepa si tengo que dar examen o no, fui al centro de La Serena ayer. No voy seguido ya que todo lo que no necesito durante el año (y la temporada de no-trabajo) está en Coquimbo, pero tenía que ir a la uni y mi hermano y su polola me habían dicho que TENÍA que ir a la exposición de cuerpos pintados. El último día para ver la expo era ayer, así que para allá me fui con la cámara de mi papá a tomar algunas fotos :) Desafortunadamente llegué un poco tarde y ya habían desmontado dos fotos que quería fotografiar (las había visto el día anterior, sin cámara), espero que Boriss y Saartje tomaron lindas fotos de ellas. Pero todavía quedaban muchas, y tomé fotos de las que me gustaron más.
Aquí pueden ver a esta viejita que puede no parecerles muy atractiva a muchos de uds pero, esperen... si miran más de cerca (puede que tengan que hacerle un zoom a la foto) verán que está hecha de juventud.
Espero que les guste y estaré posteand o algunas más durante la semana :)
Tengan buen finde!

6 Comments:

Blogger jac said...

Welcome back !!!!!! That is a chic photograph you have there MoN !!! How old is she ?

20/8/05 10:30  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Thanx :)
IDK how old she is, but the thing babout it is that, if u zoom the pic (the one below is better) u will see the image is all made out of pics of babies :)
Will post some more later :)

20/8/05 16:39  
Blogger jac said...

It is terrific, I just made a look.

20/8/05 22:32  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Awesome, isn't it? I thought it was pretty neat when I saw it. I think my brother's pic of that photo are better tho, i just haven't had the time to check those yet :P
Will post my very fave later today (now I have to clean around the house so it will look decent when my parents get back here :P)
later!

21/8/05 13:48  
Blogger wookie said...

hey welcome back! That pic is neat, damn good work by whoever did that.

22/8/05 15:39  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Thanx :) but don't u guys hurry in welcoming me back, I'm going to Santiago this week and don't think i'll be posting.
I hope u like the other pics I will post also :)

22/8/05 22:10  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home