martes, junio 28

Till further notice ~ Hasta nuevo aviso

Back from the strike school has been fun but it's going to be hell. For that and some other reasons I'm taking myself off the net till further notice. Won't be on messenger and won't be reading blogs (sorry... but if u posted something incredible and not too long send an e-mail and i will try and read it). I've been driving myself crazy these last few days, or school is doing it for me :P, so it's possible I post (as it's possible I don't).
Lotsa hugs to u all :)

De vuelta del paro la universidad ha estado divertida pero va a ser el infierno. Por eso y por otras razones me voy a desconectar de internet hasta nuevo aviso. No voy a estar en messenger ni voy a leer blogs (lo siento... pero si postean algo increíble y no muy largo manden un mail y voy a tratar de leerlo). Me he estado volviendo loca estos últimos días, o la universidad lo ha estado haciendo por mí :P, así que es posible que postee (así como es posible que no lo haga).
Muchos abrazos para todos :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Will wait !!!

28/6/05 23:15  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

Really... u r too sweet and I'm too spoiled...
:)

29/6/05 01:05  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

"just on a lighter side"

It is funny to note that you have a post to say that you dont have time to post...ironical aint it? ;)

-Morpheus

29/6/05 01:58  
Blogger wookie said...

Wish you a happy de-stressing break :)

29/6/05 13:23  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Morpheus: haha, u made me think od Alanis Morissette. And yes.. it would be ironic, except lack of time is not the main reason :P

@Wookie: I wonder how de-stressing it will be :P But I hope it's happy :)

PS: Just in case u'r wondering, I get the comments on my mail...

29/6/05 15:52  
Blogger jac said...

MoN
where ever your destination, let that be good for you. I wish you all the best.

30/6/05 13:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey.. take care.. life gets crazy sumtimes.. just hang in there ok??

1/7/05 04:18  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Jac, Chik & Gangadhar: Thank u guys :)
I'm feeling much better and study sessions are going quite well, so I'm not as stressed as I was a few days ago. I will be posting something I need a little help with soon ;)
Hugs!

1/7/05 10:19  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home