lunes, septiembre 12

Sunday afternoon pics =) ~ Fotos de domingo en la tarde

I went out with my parents today to a semi-arid zone, very close to our house, and I took some pics, here's a selections of my fave (forgot to take the date off all of them... but I trust I wont forget next time :P) Hope u like them :)

Salí con mis papás hoy a una zona semi árida, muy cerca de donde vivimos, y tomé algunas fotos, aquí hay una selección de mis favoritas (olvidé sacar la fecha en todas... pero confío que no lo olvidaré la próxima vez :P) Espero que les gusten :)

Snow in the Andes... in a semi arid region... Am I the only one surprised bout this?
Nieve en los Andes... en una región semi árida... Soy la única sorprendida por esto?

IDK how to say this in english, so I'll just translate directly from spanish... this would be a "flowered cactus" :)
Un cactus en flor :)

A tiny flower in the middle of dirt and stones :)
Una mini flor en el medio de tierra y piedras :)

This is the view from where I was standing
Esta es la vista desde donde yo estaba

A water pitcher with a Diaguita design
Una copa de agua con un diseño Diaguita

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

12/9/05 00:41  
Blogger jac said...

What a great pics mon. I love the flower most and the first pic.

12/9/05 00:45  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Jac: thanx =) it's a nice place and a landscape that has taught me a lot about beauty :)

12/9/05 00:56  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Though you would post your pic too :-P

12/9/05 13:18  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Tchorix: a little funny that u should say it's a beautiful country :P
I guess we chileans r the only ones who understand the magnitude of the snowed Andes in this region :P

@Phoenix: nope, that is confidential info, remember?

12/9/05 14:13  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Nice pics !!!
The last one was quite interesting....and the rest, dont ya know....landscapes never loses its sheen !! and my eyes :-)

13/9/05 18:00  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@Ph: Thanx :) I'm glad u liked them
I guess they would've been a whole lot better without the dates :P oh well... first timer :P

13/9/05 20:52  
Blogger wookie said...

hey lovely pics

14/9/05 09:35  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@wookie: glad u liked them :)

14/9/05 11:21  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home