miércoles, agosto 24

Painted bodies II ~ Cuerpos pintados II

Here I post some other pics of the expo. I forgot to mention before that this expo was for free, it was actually in one of the main streets of La Serena. I love that about these cities... they have a lot of artistic activities, hope u enjoy them. The last couple are especially for my dear friend Phantom, and anyone else who is hindi or interested in the religion and culture ;)
Hugs to u all!!

Aquí publico otras fotos de la expo. Olvidé mencionar antes que la expo era gratis, de hecho estaba en una de las principales calles de La Serena. Amo eso de estas ciudades... tienen muchas actividades artísticas, espero que las disfruten. Las últimas son especialmente para mi querido amigo Phantom, y parac ualquiera que sea hindu o esté interesado en la religión y cultura ;)
Abrazos a todos!!

4 Comments:

Blogger jac said...

Wow that is fantastic.

25/8/05 07:15  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

One of the things I liked bout the expo, is it wasn't just about what's known to us, but also about other cultures, even if it was just a bit :P

25/8/05 14:00  
Blogger jac said...

I noticed that too MoN from the last one here "the sadhoos" They are Indian.

26/8/05 01:42  
Blogger Monicaatje said...

@ Jac: I now, that's why I had written that the last few were especially for mi Indian friends, but it seems none of them saw my blog :(

1/9/05 17:06  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home